Wednesday, March 27, 2013

um, hi.



You guys.

I have done an amazing job of providing resources to you.

(In case you're not fluent in sarcasm, that was sarcasm.)

I can't believe I went MIA right in the middle of match season. Worst. Blogger. Ever. Don't worry, though, I'm not gone forever. Just trying to work out a schedule around here -- blogging isn't as easy as it was before we moved. I have a busy job, and a long-ish commute, and of course, there are precious moments to spend with the resident when he's around.

But I'll get into a rhythm. Bear with me. 

Hope you're all doing well!



2 comments:

  1. Blogging sometimes feels like a job in and of itself! I am glad you posted. I dropped by yesterday to see if there was anything new and noticed it had been a while and thought about sending out a search party to make sure you were alright. Thanks for letting us know you are.

    ReplyDelete