Thursday, January 24, 2013

Link up! Fictional Doctors




I'm not even going to try to be creative here. 

As a goofy internal medicine resident, Y would definitely get along with JD from Scrubs. You'll hear over and over again that Scrubs is the most realistic medical show out there, and judging by the people i've met in Y's program -- and the stories he tells me -- that is most definitely the case. 

Thank goodness, because I don't think he could handle someone getting in a life threatening accident every week. (I'm looking at you, Grey's Anatomy.)





Linking up with Medicine: A Love Story

1 comment:

  1. Love this! We used to watch scrubs all the time when Jeff was in med school. I'm not sure which fictional Dr. he would be most like...hmm...I'm going to have to get with the program and link up with you in the future!

    ReplyDelete